The State of the States Reports (8)
- AAPD (1) — American Association of People With Disabilities
- APT (2) — Alliance for Public Technology
- DRA (3)— DRA is a non-profit legal center dedicated to protecting the human rights of people with disabilities throughout the United States and the world.
- DREDF (4) — Disability Rights Education and Defense Fund
- NDRN (5) — National Disability Rights Network, formerly known as the
National Assoc. of Protection and Advocacy (P&As) Systems, Inc.
The Protection and Advocacy Systems and Client Assistance Programs comprise the nationwide network of congressionally mandated, legally based disability rights agencies. NAPAS is the voluntary national membership association of the P&As and CAPs and it assumes leadership in promoting and strengthening the role and performance of its members in providing quality legally based advocacy services.
- NCIL (6)— National Council on Independent Living
- NOD (7)— National Organization on Disability
: funding information and state trends in funding for Developmental Disabilities. Developed by the University of Colorado Department of Psychiatry.